Hurren & Hope Planet are working with an established national buying group to recruit a Crop Specialist. This is graduate level opportunity to build on your agricultural, account management and advisory skills. Ideally having practical arable farming experience, with a string understanding of the fertiliser sector as well as agrochemicals. If you have had previous customer service or sales experience in the agricultural sector this would be beneficial.
Day to day duties of the role include;
- Building strong relationships with the key accounts and members.
- Developing membership accounts.
- Increasing membership turnover.
- Participating in events and trial days.
- Working to targets.
- Business Administration including reporting and analytics, trends analysis transaction records.
- Liaising with external companies and complying to standards including FIAS and TASCC.
Qualities and Skills that would be beneficial for the role;
- FACTS & BASIS would be advantageous – willingness to complete these during the role if not currently held.
- Strong communication – you will be required to have excellent written, phone and face to face communication.
- Agricultural degree or equivalent.
- Practical farm experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent IT skills – including MS Office packages.
For more information please contact Lizzie or Jake at Hurren & Hope – 01473 599009 – firstname.lastname@example.org