Hurren & Hope are working with an Agricultural Buying group based in Suffolk. We are fortunate to be supporting with an excellent opportunity in the procurement team.
The role will include;
- Working with existing suppliers of utilities across electricity, water and renewables.
- Investigating potential new suppliers.
- Negotiating contracts with both existing and new suppliers.
- Overseeing agreements.
- Working with the buying group members offering excellent customer service, advice and resolutions.
- Working with existing suppliers on analytics, broker membership, assisting energy management requirements.
- Work to budgets and targets.
- Maintaining accurate records and weekly reports.
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints.
- Keeping up to date with market trends.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience working in a procurement or buying role – open to sector.
- Experience working with utilities would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage your own workload, prioritising and strong time keeping.
- Strong negotiation or sales skills.
- Team player.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Lizzie or Jake at Hurren and Hope – 01473 599009 / email@example.com