Hurren & Hope are working with a leading agricultural, environmental and planning consultancy based in Suffolk. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Business Manager to join a growing company who are looking for strategic thinker to help shape the future of their employees, brand and overall business strategy.
The main responsibilities of the role will include;
- Develop and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Help to deliver on people development strategy including training and development
- Reviewing and ensuring the company has the required resources to meet and exceed targets.
- Working on a strong understanding of the company business plan.
- Review and implement business process and procedure.
- Employee engagement – promoting culture and vision.
- Leading operational business management.
- Review financial data and identify areas of improvement.
- Manage relationships with all suppliers and third parties for the business.
- Have a strong understanding of marketing practices and help to develop marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A very strong background in leadership, and strategic implementation.
- Experience and strong understanding of financial data.
- Previous experience of people development and the HR function.
- The ability to inspire and motivate team members.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and implementation.
- Driven and lateral thinker who has experience working at board level.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Ollie Heath at Hurren & Hope – 01473 599009 / firstname.lastname@example.org