Hurren & Hope are working with an established family run machinery business based in Worcestershire. We are recruiting a Parts Sales Person – this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in at trainee level and develop with the support of a long standing and knowledgeable manager.
The role will include;
- Driving sales
- Leading the parts team.
- Fulfilling customer needs
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong teamwork skills and interpersonal communication skills for dealing with customers and peers.
- Willing to work extended hours (including alternate Saturday mornings) in peak season.
- Experience with Parts Control software, ideally IBCOS Gold.
- Telehandler licence desirable but not essential.
- In depth background knowledge of agricultural machinery.
- Company Pension
- Performance related bonus scheme
- On-site Parking
- Sick Pay
- Generous 28 days holiday allowance + 8 bank holidays
If you would like more information please contact Jake on 01473 599009 or email@example.com