DevOps Engineer / SRE
DevOps Engineer / SRE – Crypto, DeFi, Blockchain – London / Remote – £70,000 to £100,000
We are working with a FinTech who have developed a platform to make payments seamless and accessible to all across the cryptocurrency, blockchain, DeFi marketplaces. The platform includes digital identification to ensure maximum transparency. They have just raised $3.5 million in Series A funding and now moving quickly towards Series B.
They are now looking to recruit a DevOps / SRE Engineer who will be responsible for successfully designing, deploying and managing their infrastructure based on the technical requirements of their team and clients.
Skills knowledge and experience required:
- Experience of securely setting up and managing cloud computing environments (AWS is preferred but candidates with experience of Azure or GCP will be considered).
- Strong background in deployment automation/configuration management of large scale distributed systems.
- Significant experience in designing tools for infrastructure management is also required.
- Experience with Docker orchestration
- Linux SysAdmin expertise would be a plus
Due to the nature of the business, we are looking for candidates with a deep interest in the crypto community. This should include a good all-round knowledge of the channels related to Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Crypto and Blockchain.
For more information, please contact Michael Johnson of Hurren and Hope.