Hurren & Hope are a growing Talent brand based in Suffolk, alongside our coaching and performance partners 100 & First and a handful of choice partners we provide a range of solutions that enable our clients to further their careers and work with a portfolio of Employers from startups to Global organisations providing services that enable them to power individuals within their organisations.
Our verticals are split into four areas, Tech, Planet, Health, and Ignite/Altitude. Each area requires an appreciation of the unique elements that make up these market-places. The services we offer and the end audiences we deliver them to differ depending on the market segment. What each of these sectors share, is their highly innovative, fast-paced work environments and the highly intelligent professionals that operate within them. How we communicate, and the message we convey is vital to ensure we set ourselves apart from our peers and convey our passion for people. Hurren and Hope have always punched above our weight, we prefer to carve our own path and have no interest in the mundane or the boring. We know how much of a difference we can make to individuals through our coaching, Career guidance, and Talent Acquisition services and want to tell the world. We are still scaling and like all growing businesses it can be a chaotic, quickly changing, and demanding environment, yet it brings with it opportunities and the comradery that comes from building something together.
This role is suited to a free thinker, someone who can understand their end audience and captivate and engage them. In a world that suffers from content overload, it’s all too easy to become white noise. We need you to be clever and innovative, willing to grow in your role as we are as a company. Working closely with the wider team we would love you to own our outward-facing marketing. Whether that be blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts, Video interviews, and/or Audio – visual content or providing content on social media channels, we want to see some personality, something that falls outside of the white noise and makes a statement.
Typical duties include:
- Promoting the business on Social media, channels of your choosing but LinkedIn is a key B2B platform we expect you to be comfortable with.
- In partnership with Cheddar Creative manage our website CMS, Ensuring content is kept up to date and assisting consultants with job posting, Blogs, and ensuring our site remains updated.
- Create interesting articles from scratch and with members of the team, for our website and external platforms.
- Work in collaboration with 100 & First to produce dual-branded content.
- Create a marketing content schedule, that remains topical but also creates debate.
- Provide marketing materials for publishing – E-brochures, Email Signatures, Adobe PDF forms/Templates.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Create and Send Email campaigns – or is that too old school? We don’t do spam.
- Provide regular content to update our followers on our latest jobs and promotions.
- Select and maintain 3rd party products that can further our marketing goals.
- Big personality,
- Creative / free thinker
- Resourceful and someone who just gets how tech works. (you know when you get a new software product and you just get your head around it with a bit of help from YouTube)
- An interest in or previous experience with Adobe Creative products.
- A willingness to co-ordinate with our end clients to produce video content using Digital SLR cameras, and a Gimbal (You know what a Gimbal is I take it? – You do, that’s great we should talk.)
- Marketing Graduate, or some commercial marketing experience, (we love a self-starter! But you need some foundation in the world of marketing)
- Social Media experience – no a selfie on Facebook won’t cut it. Does anyone still use Facebook!
- Website Management – It’s a WordPress CMS how hard can it be right?
- Good design skills – Don’t be boring, there is far too much boring in the world be edgy, cool, different! Fitting in is overrated let’s stand out!
- Experience of Google Analytics desirable – how hard can it be? Besides, we have a digital creative partner if you really get lost and need some help.
Did we mention there may be some events as well? You always liked the idea of getting involved with events as well so that’s not a problem for a resourceful, creative thinker like yourself!
Partial home working, pension, Holiday and a benefits package that we have to confess is now being reviewed across the business will all come with this opportunity. Oh and socials, we love a social gathering!
We would love to hear from anyone who meets the brief above. You may be looking for a part-time gig alongside your freelance work, you may be a mum returning to work after a break but you’re a cool creative type who loves all things digital and you’re rocking the whole mum thing. You may be a graduate looking to build up a case study of work within a company that isn’t going to give you a label and ask you to sit in the corner. Whoever you are bring your best game we are excited to meet you.