VP Marketing – Hybrid (London office) – Up to £130,000.
Hurren and Hope are proud to be working with a growing SaaS start-up company based in London. We are seeking an experienced VP Marketing, from a B2B SaaS background to join the business, on a full-time, permanent basis, paying an annual salary up to £130,000. You will be a results-driven individual, have an understanding of working within a start-up environment and must have experience in Marketing Enterprise SaaS platforms.
Responsibilities of this VP Marketing role includes:
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns across channels including managing webinars, events, and awards.
- Delivering Marketing Leads to the Sales team in order to ensure business plans are achieved.
- Promoting the company branding, visions, and values both internally and on social media.
- Building a strong network of strategic partners.
- Producing product collateral, full ownership of all lead generation KPIs and converting demand for the company platform in a market potential.
Experience and Skills required:
- Minimum of 10 years’ Marketing Enterprise SaaS platforms experience.
- Understanding the value of working closely with the Sales, Product and Customer Success teams, within a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in managing PR firm relations, executing PR campaigns and B2B marketing campaigns.
- Highly analytical and comfortable in controlling large quantities of data, outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, a problem-solver with the ability to prioritise.
- Strong understanding of paid, owned and earned medial channels, and comfortable in tracking/reporting performance marketing KPIs.
- Hybrid working (1-2 days in the office per week).
- Career progression.
- Equity/shares package.
- Tech package.
- Opportunity to join a motivated, friendly team who hold regular social events.
If you are an experienced VP Marketing, looking for a new challenging role and enjoys getting stuck-in, please apply with your CV or contact Bryony on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.