Hurren and hope are proud to be working with a thriving Agricultural organisation in Suffolk. We are seeking a Junior Buyer to join on a full time, permanent basis, paying an annual salary of £20,000 – £25,000.
This role would be responsible for the trading and procurement of products, whilst delivering the highest levels of service.
- Research and connect with new suppliers and products in order to improve service and terms to Customers
- Producing reports on a weekly basis
- Communicating with Customers via email and telephone to ensure they are kept up to date with new products that become available
- Receive and place orders on a daily basis
- Work proactively with our Customers to provide high quality Customer Service
- Ensure accurate records are kept up to date. Processing invoice queries and collating important information
- Place Customer’s orders on the system and with the correct supplier
- Cross check sales against confirmation of sales
- Good understanding or highly interested in Agriculture
- Provide and maintain a high level of service and account management to our Customers
- Enjoys working with part of a team
- A positive approach to learning
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Microsoft Office / General Computer Skills
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment, will be keen to get involved and will be a resourceful team player. If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your CV or contact email@example.com for more information.