Lead DevOps Engineer
Lead DevOps Engineer // Remote with occasional travel to office // £70K-£80K
We are working with an innovative client at the forefront of the EV charging space. They have fierce ambition to become the leading global manufacturer by 2025 and rapidly expanding to achieve these goals.
We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to work cross-functionally and ensure all aspects of the DevOps process is being implemented correctly.
- Pro-actively manage, monitor, maintain, and evolve the DevOps environment including CI/CD pipelines, production environments, and best practices/standards
- Support and make improvements to existing infrastructure and pipelines
- Work in a cross-functional, Agile team to improve source control, testing, processes, and tools
- Support the Development team in implementing DevOps practices
- Be the bridge between Development and Test to facilitate solutions and decision making
- Plan the DevOps initiatives with the team
- 5+ years in a DevOps Lead position with a small/mid size team
- Experienced in Azure
- Advanced IaC and configuration management (Terraform, DBup, ADS)
- CI/CD within an Azure environment
- Git and Git workflows
- Linux and Windows
- Containers (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Excellent communication and a solid team player
- Good eye for detail
- Knowledge of SRE principal’s
This is an excellent opportunity to be with an organisation leading the innovation charge in their space.
If this sounds like you, apply within or get in touch with Raven via 01473 599009 / email@example.com
- Azure DevOps
- Team Lead