Senior Marketing Manager
Hurren and Hope are proud to be working with an enterprise software company based in New York. We’re seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team, who will be responsible for planning strategically, assessing and improving marketing processes and providing outstanding, professional development for the marketing team.
- Focusing on measuring and reporting activities to ensure campaigns reach their goals and processes are running smoothly.
- Creating and building processes for the marketing team to capture and present data.
- Responsible for targeting, measuring and reporting performance campaigns and channels against success metrics.
- Developing reports and processes to measure website traffic, organic social media growth, campaigns and display advertising.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end reports and KPIs.
- Assisting field Marketers in making data decisions within reporting and analytics.
- Ownership of the software vendor management processes and liaising with IT for MarTech Stack.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a marketing operations/managerial role.
- Strong knowledge of website analytics including Google Analytics, display advertising, metrics and SEO/SEM.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics and Excel is a requirement. 6sense is desirable.
- A keen interested in technology – passionate in marking automation, lead management strategies and sales processes.
- Experienced in setting up Google Adwords campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, tech-savvy individual, who is passionate in operations, metrics and analytics, this could be the role for you!
If this sounds of interest to you and you have the relevant experience needed, please apply with your CV or contact Bryony on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.