Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer // Hybrid (London) // £60K – £80K
We are working with a scaling FinTech organisation in the credit and lending space that puts financial stability at the core of it’s products. Their platform puts the control of your loans, credit history, and payments back into your hands!
As they continue to expand, they are looking to add to their Data function by bringing on a Senior Data Engineer to scope out new projects and build the solution pipelines.
- Use Ruby/Rails (or similar ie. Python) to develop high quality code along with automated tests and solving errors
- Work with internal colleagues to plan new projects and functions relating to new/existing products
- Provide recommendations for the tools and processes that could be applied to reach desired outcomes
- Work closely within your team to make fully data-driven decisions
- 5+ years experience with Ruby (or similar ie. Python)
- Experience in building ETL pipelines and data warehousing
- Optimising databases (PostgreSQL)
- Building scalable and maintainable architecture
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation that keeps their customer at the heart of everything they do to make genuine life improvements.
If this sounds like you, apply within or get in touch with Raven via email@example.com / 01473 599009
- Ruby or Python
- Hybrid - London
- Up to £80K