Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer // Hybrid (London) // £75K DOE
We are thrilled to be working with a growing organisation using cutting-edge technologies in blockchain and machine learning to authenticate and track the journey of a diamond from source to destination.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the analytics layer of their leading platform is robust, scalable, and fault-resilient.
- Building and productionising data science, ML, and DL models
- Be the bridge between engineering, science, and product managers
- Design and deploy robust platform elements
- Build and optimise scalable pipelines
- Deliver high-quality code for automation
- Build test cases
- Advanced programming skills in Python
- Strong experience with cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
- Strong ETL & CI/CD
- DL tools (PyTorch, Tensorflow)
- ML flow (or similar)
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Testing (unit, integration)
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- 3D image/video data experience
What’s in it for you?
- £75K depending on experience
- 20% bonus
- 11% pension
- Stock options
- Hybrid working – Wednesdays in the London office
This is a rare opportunity to work with an organisation at the forefront of blockchain technologies, in a truly fascinating industry.
If this sounds like you, apply within or get in touch with Raven via 01473 599009 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Engineering, Analytics, Science
- Hybrid - London (1 day per week)
- Up to £75K depending on experience