Junior Marketing Manager
Junior Marketing Manager – London/Remote – Up to £35,000.
Hurren and Hope are seeking a Junior Marketing Manager to join an award-winning SaaS scale-up organisation based in London. This is a fully remote role, however the successful candidate will need to be able to working within 3 hours from London. The Junior Marketing Manager will work closely with the VP of Marketing to plan and execute campaigns, help with demand generation and provide insight to the teams.
- Help to grow and optimise all generation channels including events, social media, campaigns and website.
- Collaborate with the VP of Marketing and internal stakeholders to implement strategies in alignment with business goals.
- Managing the marketing of the database and working closely with the sales team to help align the functions and data.
- Support with executing global events.
- Own the company social media platforms.
- 1-2 years experience in a Marketing role.
- Experienced in using tools such as Hubspot, Canva and Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experienced Marketing Automation, Email Marketing and Digital Campaigns Execution.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Expertise within a B2B SaaS environment or passionate in Real Estate would be a bonus!
If this role sounds like you, please apply with your CV or get in touch with Bryony on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.